Create Psychic Tools At Home
Before the written word, generation after generation of devoted and committed gifted, natural born psychics and seers studied and developed their psychic skills which were passed down from family to family over thousands of years.
Many of the tools used in modern psychic readings have their roots based in Roman, Egyptian and Grecian civilizations. In the 1800’s the Spiritualist movement made the use of psychic tools popular here in the United States which in many ways led us into the contemporary “New Age” movement of today.
Did you know that ordinary household items can be used as Psychic Tools? Here are a few ideas to get you started.
1. Make dowsing rods with two old fashioned metal clothes hangers and two straws. Have someone hide some coins and use the dowsing rods to find the hidden items. This exercise develops your clairsentient skills.
2. Stare into a bowl of water. This is called scrying. Use a dark bowl or pan of water as it is easier to “see” the images. Focus on a question or topic you would like insight into, close your eyes, take a few deep breathes, and stare into the center of the water, as if you are staring through the water. Do not blink. Eventually, feelings and thoughts will pop into your mind. Journal your experiences so you can check the accuracy. This exercise assists in developing your clairvoyant abilities.
3. Use a deck of regular playing cards to “guess” if each card is red or black. The person who gets the most and the person who gets the least wins. This exercise can develop your remote viewing skills and would be considered a form of telepathy.
4. I am sure most of you have flipped for heads or tails with a quarter, well see how many times you get a correct answer by flipping the coin. This is a great exercise for directing energy.
5. A Pendulum is a small weight suspended on a piece of thread, chain, or cord. The small weight could be something as simple as a paper clip or a wedding band you can take any pendant necklace and turn it into a pendulum. Pendulums are often made from psychic-enhancing crystals such as quartz and amethyst. Hold it still between your thumb and forefinger, close your eyes and ask a yes or no question. It will slowly start to move. After about 15 seconds, open your eyes and see what direction it is swinging. Use your pendulum to find a lost item. Pendulums are used to communicate with the deeper levels of universal energy that surrounds all of us. The pendulum swings are guided by the power of universal energy and will provide insights to your questions.
6. Stare into a mirror in a semi dark room. You may see their angel or spirit guide over your shoulder while staring into a mirror or gaze upon who you were in a past life. As you breathe, focus at your eyes in the mirror and stare with a soft gaze. After some practice the image of your face distorts and another image will appear.
7. Light a tapered candle. Close your eyes and get relaxed. The flame of the candle will reflect your inner frame of mind. What does the candle flame do? Focus your energy and make it really big does the flame change? Is it tall and skinny or thick and fat? Does the flame flicker up and down? Ask the flame in your mind to move right and to move left. This is another focus and directing exercise for manipulating energy.